Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Reviewing Panel
The ASME 2021 Virtual International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference will take place on August 17th – August 20th, 2021.
This year's Fully Virtual event, IDETC/CIE 2021, will highlight emergent technologies that impact the critical engineering issues of product design and development, manufacturing, and the management and integration of information systems throughout the product life-cycle. These events are key international meetings for design and manufacturing engineers in academia, government and industry.
2021 Included Conferences:
- 23rd International Conference on Advanced Vehicle Technologies (AVT)
- 41st Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (CIE)
- 47th Design Automation Conference (DAC)
- 18th International Conference on Design Education (DEC)
- 26th Design for Manufacturing and the Life Cycle Conference (DFMLC)
- 33rd International Conference on Design Theory and Methodology (DTM)
- 45th Mechanisms and Robotics Conference (MR)
- 15th International Conference on Micro- and Nanosystems (MNS)
- 17th International Conference on Multibody Systems, Nonlinear Dynamics, and Control (MSNDC)
- 33rd Conference on Mechanical Vibration and Noise (VIB)
- 17th IEEE/ASME International Conference on Mechatronic and Embedded Systems and Applications (MESA)